Corporate law. Companies law
We establish commercial law companies, as well as holding structures of companies along with their optimisation in terms of commercialisation of inventions or tax savings. We transform companies in any legal form. We create for our clients internal legal acts of companies (regulations for the board executives and the supervisory board, resolutions, and minutes of shareholders’ meetings). We advise our clients on the optimal determination of the amount of company’s capital, the acquisition and protection of company’s intellectual property rights in the form of non-cash contributions. We also offer valuation of intangible assets, including inventions, patents, and trademarks for the purpose of introducing or selling to commercial companies.
As part of corporate service for our clients, we:
- prepare all documents and legal acts of commercial law companies,
- prepare companies to admit an external investor, negotiate the terms
of investment contracts,
- support the process of a company’s debut on the alternative market New Connect,
- help with tax optimisation based on the structure of limited partnership,
- help with the commercialisation of scientific inventions,
- help to create technological start-ups,
- conduct processes of company transformation into any legal entity (a partnership
or a capital company),
- create documentation for selling of an organised part of an enterprise, particularly contributions of intellectual property rights (trademarks, patents, software, databases,
know- how, etc,).